Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GREAT TALENT - A MUST SEE

I HAVE WANTED TO POST THIS STUFF FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. DAVID WAS A COMP IN JOAO PESSOA (A TOWN CALLED JOHN PERSON IN PORTO... HA, HA, HA). ANYWAY, DAVID WAS QUITE THE ARTIST THEN AND I AM JUST IMPRESSED WITH WHAT HE IS DOING NOW IN PUTTING GREAT WORDS, MUSIC AND VISUALS TOGETHER FOR A SMORGASBORD OF THE SPIRIT AND SENSES. HE HAS USED HIS TALENT ON A COMMON SITE WE VISIT (WHERE I FIRST BUMPED INTO HIM), CALLED LDSAVOW.COM. I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH CONTACT WITH DAVID OTHER THAN A FEW E-MAILS - BUT HE SOUNDS MORE PREPAREDNESS AND FREEDOM MINDED THAN I AM.

HERE IS ONE OF HIS LATEST VIDEO CREATIONS:

MY HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES ME


IF YOU LIKED THIS ONE - CHECK OUT HIS OTHER STUFF ON U-TUBE. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I am posting a comment on your blog because I don't know any other way to reach you. First of all, I do not know you- you do not know me....let alone, enough to diagnose me with a mental disorder such as Bi-polar. How can you read one blog of mine and put a label/judgment on it that I may have a disease? Nonetheless- how could you read a blog about a beautiful spiritual journey of a girl with a strong spirit and gather that I have a disease so intense as Bi-polar? I am completely clueless as to how you would gather that from my blog. I am a very stable, strong, clear, independent 23 year old in college. I am sorry if you were just trying to be of a 'help' of some sorts, but I really do not appreciate someone I do not know intruding on my blog and telling me I have a disease. I am sorry for you wife- but I will tell you- as a girl with a strong educational foundation hoping to pursue my masters degree shortly, I know that labeling individuals with a disorder of their mind often makes things worse- as they begin to believe it and then create more of it. Regardless, I don't know you or your story, and likewise you don't know me or my story. So please, don't go around the internet telling people they have a disorder- especially when my blog had absolutely nothing 'sick' or 'bad' about it. It is actually a beautiful blog that embodies a truly powerful spirit and the courageous woman that I am. Anyway, I'd appreciate you not to visit my blog anymore, and advise you to weary about what you are writing to strangers. God bless.

    ReplyDelete